For Sale Discontinued tile

Search the forum,

Discuss Discontinued tile in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

Uk
Wanted:
Future ceramics 60x30 porcelain floor tile
Colour: origins stone

This has been discontinued and I need some for my kitchen extension as it currently covers the rest of my downstairs and I really don't want to refloor the whole downstairs.

Please please can anyone help?

9C24B1A8-B5AA-45CF-B21A-B1B0935A92DC.png

2B3802F8-11BC-4DAA-9EBB-DB16E9FB844A.png

EBA0F2EC-A44E-4B79-A1FB-32FDD97E0431.png

[automerge]1569130387[/automerge]
Sorry, colour is Origins desert

Reply to Discontinued tile in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭 looked everywhere online - wondered if anyone could help😞
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays