Search the forum,

Discuss Brick slips in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

Yes ok John. Not doing to much nowadays, they all like my ideas so much. They seem to get there own guys to fix them, as I make it look so easy. And I hope you are still going?
Gave your number to a guy called Aaron today he is a friend of mine and does a lot of high stuff when asked about brick slips I always mention you Pete

P

Perry

All finished and correct and Paid. Thanks for the recommend Gary.
2017-03-16 13.32.52.jpg

S

Stef

Yes all good here, could do with some more brick slip work. You keeping busy?
Yeah more Superdry stores would be good.
I'm flat out Pete, not enough hours in the day for me.
I'm running between a 3-6 month wait for private work & im currently on the hunt for another tiler to come & work for me.
Went through 2 tilers since December that just can't cut the rug.

Reply to Brick slips in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays