Discuss Bal Rapid Flex Fibre Plus Vs Ultimate in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

Builders:

god-by-monty-python.jpg

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Liverpool
I've nothing against Bal, years ago it was always our first choice gear. I think manufacturers have caught up now though (some at least) and if you can get a comparable product for half the price from a still relatively small independent company such as TileMaster, then I'd rather go that route. As for tiling onto a green screed, agree perfectly possible with the right gear and wallet, still rather it dry though.

Reply to Bal Rapid Flex Fibre Plus Vs Ultimate in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Looking for some adhesive advice... DIY bathroom job, 600 x 600 porcelain tiles 26kg per sq...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
P
Thought I'd do a little write-up of a new product I just used. BAL waterproof plus. BAL...
Replies
Views
I may be a bit late on the boat here. But i went in to my local Topps today and they were...
Replies
Views
I may be a bit late on the boat here. But i went in to my local Topps today and they were...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Tile Adhesive Trending Topics

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB