Search the forum,

Discuss Am in Ghana looking for work in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Trades tend to wind down a bit over Christmas period in the UK. New builds start coming to a stop, and suppliers tend to have a week or so off around the new year. So it might be best to pick this back up in January to be honest.

But keep checking the jobs area on the forum. We do have some jobs being posted now.

Trades tend to wind down a bit over Christmas period in the UK. New builds start coming to a stop, and suppliers tend to have a week or so off around the new year. So it might be best to pick this back up in January to be honest.

But keep checking the jobs area on the forum. We do have some jobs being posted now.

Thanks Dan it will be helpful. Can u recommend me to some companies?

Reply to Am in Ghana looking for work in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement