Search the forum,

Discuss Advice Area for Choosing Tiles - Now open! in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Not sure why we didnt think of this way before now. We need to get the homeowner on the website BEFORE they get to the tile shops. Then we can advise them on what materials and products are best for their situation. And even help them find a professional tiler from the forum. And perhaps even advice on the best tile shops in their area too.
This is our project over the next 12 months. And we'll need your help too.

If you can let us know the names of the people in the shops that you know are awesome advisers, we'll go meet them and do a bit of a bio for the forum. And send them some more work via the forum too perhaps.

I know @Paul C. is one we will do first, if you're up for that mate? - It'll help us get our questioning and format right. And we know that you've researched what you do so so much since being a member here and employee at your company. So I think if there was ever a genuine actual medal offline to recognise your efforts to the tile industry, I think I'd give you my nomination. :D

#WatchThisSpace

Upvote 0

Reply to Advice Area for Choosing Tiles - Now open! in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
This is the Brilliant Tiling Advice Provided and Peer-Reviewed via 1000’s of Tilers Discussion Thread How do you know Tiling Advice is Trusted? When its peer reviewed and treated scientifically...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement