Search the forum,

Discuss Yurtbay Seramik Lappato White Sparkle 30 x 60 in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I am looking for around 8 tiles (but will take less if necessary) of the Yurtbay Seramik Strauss Lappato white tile in 30 x 60. I can fins stock of the 60 x 60 but I need the rectangular shape. I have tried various shops which say they stock them online but when I place am order it gets cancelled because there is no stock and the tile is discontinued. I bought from Total Tiles and they called it the "sparkle Warm White Rectified lappato" tile. But elsewhere it seems to have been described as simply white.

Reply to Yurtbay Seramik Lappato White Sparkle 30 x 60 in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen