I'm Looking For This Tile Wickes Florina Beige Tiles

Currently reading:
I'm Looking For This Tile Wickes Florina Beige Tiles

Search the forum,

Discuss Wickes Florina Beige Tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Did a fairly large job with these tiles about 3 years ago, but since then and with some remodelling a door position has been changed leaving a bit of a large patch where the old one had been.
I've searched ebay, Gumtree, FB all the usual places, so thought an ask here might work.

Please let me know if you have any of these at all or maybe if you've any idea where odd boxes of Wickes tiles end up.

Adrian

PS: Need the Beige, not Grey.

L

loads here in Nottingham

Did a fairly large job with these tiles about 3 years ago, but since then and with some remodelling a door position has been changed leaving a bit of a large patch where the old one had been.
I've searched ebay, Gumtree, FB all the usual places, so thought an ask here might work.

Please let me know if you have any of these at all or maybe if you've any idea where odd boxes of Wickes tiles end up.

Adrian

PS: Need the Beige, not Grey.

Reply to Wickes Florina Beige Tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement