UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Who's got their Tiling NVQ now? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

psychowitch

Ive tried to get my NVQ via Capital Training in Wales... (it was one recommended to me) unfortunately early on work dried up so nothing for them to look at! Then when work started coming in they would never have the guy in my area at the right time...just a pain in the neck..stuck all my details in their database to keep in contact and then found it all wiped off for some reason...they never call back...

anyways anyone know of a Govt. funded NVQ assessor nearer Colchester? would like to get it done in 2010 ..

M

muffinman

Ive tried to get my NVQ via Capital Training in Wales... (it was one recommended to me) unfortunately early on work dried up so nothing for them to look at! Then when work started coming in they would never have the guy in my area at the right time...just a pain in the neck..stuck all my details in their database to keep in contact and then found it all wiped off for some reason...they never call back...

anyways anyone know of a Govt. funded NVQ assessor nearer Colchester? would like to get it done in 2010 ..
do you know if they got a grant for you if so then have not done there job

C

ChaseTiling

HI All,

Just a quick up date for you!

If you are looking to complete an NVQ Level 2 in wall and floor tiling funding may be avliable for you from CTA as long as you meet the criteria set out by the learning skills council.

Funding for NVQ Level 3 in wall and floor tiling may also be available as long as you meet the criteria.

If you would like any further information drop ius a message or give us a ring on 01543 424205.

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
I was taught by my dad so don't have any qualifications as such I'd be interested in getting them tho how dI'd u go about it ?

I did mine via the ewpa system, basically met a bloke at the bal training centre, had a "technical chat" he just asked loads of question about standard tiling practises, then did a very basic practical, 6" whites, border, diamond lay out in the middle arch over the top, then half a dozen quarry tiles on the floor with a square drain cut in the middle, nothing difficult. Was £750 I think. Took half a day. Although the travel from Hampshire took longer than the assessment lol.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Who's got their Tiling NVQ now? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views
Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.