Search the forum,

Discuss where can i find feedback on nett's bathrooms fitters course in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

sorry.gif

J

JamesRB

I'm about to do it next week so i will let you know then:thumbsup:

Just done the tiling and plastering courses and you will not regret spending the money on them. I have done a fair bit of tiling before but Darren gives you a lot of tips and tricks to make you work quicker and better. As for the plastering, I couldn't do it before and now can get a wall or ceiling to a mirror finish:hurray:

Go for it mate, you won't look back!! Couldn't recomend it more.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
Hi Mate
The bathroom course we do now is well groomed with Chris or Alvin doing the training, both fully qualified plumbers for over 20 years and very knowlagable, we cover every situation that you will find in a bathroom from fitting showers, baths sanitary radiators etc along with pipe bending, soldering, push and compression fittings, comes complete with a back up manual to take away

Reply to where can i find feedback on nett's bathrooms fitters course in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements. Please help me find one so that my customers can visualize things before actual purchase. Thanks a ton!
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays