Currently reading:
What's a good dust AND gas mask?

Search the forum,

Discuss What's a good dust AND gas mask? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

I was told about a good dust and gas mask on here a couple of years back, but can't find the link any more.

Anyhow, sitting here with a streaming nose, after just a bit of dremelling bits of stone the last few days, and I have marble glues which give me almost instant migraines. Hardy thing me, obviously. And then there are sealer fumes I'm not crazy about. Have some of those cheapo over the nose white disposable masks, don't like them much though, there must be something better both for fumes and dust? Help, please? Would be good to just buy one mask I can keep using.

G

Gazzer

Pink ??? pink mask.JPG

Reply to What's a good dust AND gas mask? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.