Currently reading:
wedi shower floor.............

Discuss wedi shower floor............. in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

question.
In my last job I found this wedi shower floor.
first time i see wedi, i've done a couple of schluter before
but it was also on the walls.
here, the walls are sand and cement and I have to impermealize.
how should I behave with the connection between walls and floor panel?
just a band glued between the wall and the panel?
or do I have to do anything else?
unfortunately here we are still primitive with these products, already find a wedi panel
and not having to make sand and cement on the floor is new.
thanks

20180725_154853.jpg

Reply to wedi shower floor............. in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement