Search the forum,

Discuss Wedi curb purchase in the UK in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

gamer1

-
Reaction score
  1. Wedi UK Distributors: Visit the official wedi website and check their list of authorized distributors in the UK. They often provide information on where to buy their products.
  2. Local Building Supply Stores: Contact local building supply stores, especially those specializing in bathroom and tile products. They may carry wedi curbs or be able to order them for you.
  3. Online Retailers: Online marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, or dedicated bathroom renovation websites may have wedi curbs available for purchase. Be sure to check the reviews and ratings of sellers for reliability.
  4. Bathroom and Tile Showrooms: Visit bathroom and tile showrooms in your area. They often have a selection of specialized products and may carry or be able to source wedi curbs for you.
  5. Professional Builders and Contractors: Reach out to professional builders and contractors in your region. They may have access to suppliers or be willing to assist you in sourcing the product.

Reaction score

From Wedi website

Reply to Wedi curb purchase in the UK in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen