Currently reading:
websites are they worth it

Discuss websites are they worth it in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Can't stress enough how many leads it brings in, I had just an image with my contact details posted up for 2 years along with a number one google local rank for a few search terms and that brought in a fair amount of business.

2 months ago my full website went live and that is getting us 2 to 3 leads a week already and google has only just started to index it, oh and it has also lead to a possible magazine feature along with another TF member, watch this space!

I did mine myself but have spent more than likely a 2/3 hundred light night hours teaching myself and writing it. Even if it cost you £2,000+ I think it's worth it! but I think £3-500 would get you a half decent looking site

S

SandyFloor

I'm on my second website. The first I had for two years with search engine optimisation and hardly a thing came of it. I had it completely redone at the beginning of the year and I've been really busy through it almost as soon as it went live. I can also edit mine if I'm not happy about something and the more I tweak it the more inquiries I get. It paid for itself in a couple of good jobs. So I suppose it's worth doing some research into what will work for you but if you get it right you'll wonder how you ever got on without it.

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Bedford
My new one is my third website, and has attracted more attention thanks to my other half designing it and sorting the seo work, it's now on page 1 of google in certain areas :hurray: . I had to take one of the pictures off though as I had an abusive comment from a sad muppet called Paul Lux about a kitchen set out that my customer stipulated, but apart from that all good so far. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

I cannot recommend a site enough Andy..

If it is done right and the correct content added it will bring in work.. If a site cannot be found by your customers search terms then it is a waste of time..

You will need to rank for your area you want to cover.. simple as that and most of all make sure your SEO guy knows what they are doing.

Best in the business and has won awards for SEO work>>> Search Engine Optimisation Staffordshire, SEO Staffordshire - untold.media Web Design Stoke

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'm on my second website. The first I had for two years with search engine optimisation and hardly a thing came of it. I had it completely redone at the beginning of the year and I've been really busy through it almost as soon as it went live. I can also edit mine if I'm not happy about something and the more I tweak it the more inquiries I get. It paid for itself in a couple of good jobs. So I suppose it's worth doing some research into what will work for you but if you get it right you'll wonder how you ever got on without it.
It wasn't optimised if it didn't rank, somebody just tried to optimise it, though clearly they failed.

Reply to websites are they worth it in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.