Currently reading:
walked off job...

Discuss walked off job... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Abstract tiling

been a strange week, been finishing a restaraunt im on with at the min done all the wall tiling and levelled the floor. been paid in dribs and drabs?? now ive done a good bit of work for this guy , but now he is not answering my calls. so downed tools tuesday and said no more till full payment on the walls. so no answer of the phone so i go sit outside another large job he has on for last 2 days no sign of him at all. so i know where he drinks every friday .2mz i am going to just bob in for a pint see what excuses he comes up with. no a huge amount he owes me but still its the principle.

H

hillhead

Get the cash and go for it !!!
Cash is slow in so many places, i'm waiting on money from two men.
A builder and his client !!! lol.
I'v got from the client, but he owes the builder who owes me and the client won't answer the builders calls.lol. complicated.
Now the client is out abroad too and on monday i'm back in action for the builder on another house.. oops. he owes me but i trust this one.

Reply to walked off job... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.