Search the forum,

Discuss voting for member of the year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

it is close neale.Just goes to show that everyone is appreciated for what they contribute in one way or another in pretty equal measures which is great.
i guess someone needs to work out how to get more people voting and also a prize for gary as he could easily win .
maybe all those who voted on the poll if you know who they are could chip in to get him a tool .
i think most of us would be up for that.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
it is close neale.Just goes to show that everyone is appreciated for what they contribute in one way or another in pretty equal measures which is great.
i guess someone needs to work out how to get more people voting and also a prize for gary as he could easily win .
maybe all those who voted on the poll if you know who they are could chip in to get him a tool .
I would.

G

Gazzer

And thats the way it should be :thumbsup:

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Happy new year guys and girls.

Sorry I've not been on too much of late. In the process of moving down near the big smoke. Contracts and keys should all be done and dusted on the 10th of January 2014 (obviously 2014 but you know what its like on the turn of a year. Never sinks in straight away!)
Really really appreciate the mention and the votes. I personally don't feel I've contributed enough over the past 12 months. Life has well and truly got in the way! But coming out the back of what has been the worst year of my life.
It has been a pleasure being a member of this forum. Although i guess we are looking for a winner i think everyone on the list above and even many more not mentioned should feel very proud to be part of such a solid "virtual" community.
I've learnt loads from you guys on here. I also have this forum to thank for the steady stream of work Im receiving in London from a contact made through TF.

Good luck to all in the poll, and i sincerely wish each and every member all the best for 2014!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
No mate that would be really annoying. Not all members are regulars so they don't know people from Adam. A notice at the top of the forum is for those with 3+ posts, that should hit everybody in the know. I've done all I can matey.

The email has gone out to 14,000+ people, but not all will check their emails in time. And I've sent a mail out about the adhesive poll too and only 132 votes have been cast on that one, so I wouldn't expect more on this one.

But it should help at least to get somebody in the lead a bit.

Reply to voting for member of the year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement