Search the forum,

Discuss Victorian Floors on the rise?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I haven't been able to visit this site much (sorry) as soooo busy!! I seem to be getting calls for victorian hallways and paths. I don't mind though as i very much enjoy doing this type of work. Is anyone else seeing a rise in this? Or know of any victorian projects that i may be interested in???
Big hello to everyone and keep on tiling!!!:hurray:

Not as yet trev..:thumbsup:

S

Sully

I found this a while back which lok like a good price comparison for the south at least

Ceramic Solutions - Price List

Cheers Dave - interesting read. I personally seperate labour & materials as the mats can vary so much but these prices are still a interesting average as I'm southern (London) based.

Thanks,
Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Victorian Floors on the rise?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.