Currently reading:
URGENT - empty bathroom tiling, North Wales

Search the forum,

Discuss URGENT - empty bathroom tiling, North Wales in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Brindle

Hi folks,
we are working on a restoration job and they are fast approaching their deadline. I appreciate most people are usually booked up (including us!) but if you have a spare week starting tomorrow, might run into two (?)........
I've told the foreman I'd post on here as he can't find any others locally who are available.

Some rooms are turrets, i.e quite tricky/ challenging, round with a ceramic wetroom floor, small tiles on walls; other rooms are large white ceramic, plus opus type slate on floor, and in shower area. There's at least 4 bathrooms left.

All tilers here are now on day rates to try and get job finished asap. I'm fully booked out or I'd be there along with my employee who is working till 9pm.

If digs etc were necessary, as I've told him they probably will be, you could discuss that with him, along with your rates.

PM me if you're interested and I'll give you more details.

Cheers

Brindle

Reply to URGENT - empty bathroom tiling, North Wales in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.