Discuss UK Pro Tiling Training opens new training centre in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
UK Pro tiling training has been running pro tiling courses for over 18 years and been a member on this forum since 2006, countless lives have been changed for people who have attended our fast track courses. Our brand new training centre has reopened again in Hartlepool by popular demand welcoming anyone who is looking for a change of career. We offer fast track courses ranging from 4 to 9 days, anyone interested just give us a call.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
That's awesome news mate I'll get the links flowing again! Bloody pleased to hear you're back again mate it gives me tingles thinking all that time ago when we used to chat on the phone. And here we are now all these years later still having a go at it lol :)

I wish you and the wife all the best mate!

(I'm working on the ads - Google changed their cookie and GDPR consent systems and it's caused hell up in the "publisher" industry - I'm having to remake them all one by one again FFS!)

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
That's awesome news mate I'll get the links flowing again! Bloody pleased to hear you're back again mate it gives me tingles thinking all that time ago when we used to chat on the phone. And here we are now all these years later still having a go at it lol :)

I wish you and the wife all the best mate!

(I'm working on the ads - Google changed their cookie and GDPR consent systems and it's caused hell up in the "publisher" industry - I'm having to remake them all one by one again FFS!)
Yes Dan the time has absolutely flown, I remember in the early days when we were both just really starting, ive retired a few times but always seem to go back to the training. I miss the buzz of bringing people into the tile industry and see them do well, some of the lads ive trained have won tilers of the year. Tracey an I are fine hope you both are as well.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yes Dan the time has absolutely flown, I remember in the early days when we were both just really starting, ive retired a few times but always seem to go back to the training. I miss the buzz of bringing people into the tile industry and see them do well, some of the lads ive trained have won tilers of the year. Tracey an I are fine hope you both are as well.
Hello mate. Deffo been a few yrs. retirement, what’s that 😂

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
This is great news, very pleased for you all! People always need tilers. Thinking of doing a course myself so I understand it better as I have an office work background..

Reply to UK Pro Tiling Training opens new training centre in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks