Currently reading:
uHeat Feedback

Search the forum,

Discuss uHeat Feedback in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

I would like to post this thread to show my appreciation for U heats fantastic prices, telephone manner and general overall niceness to deal with. I spoke with Peter last Wednesday regarding product specifications and he kindly emailed me prices etc. I ordered on Friday at 17.10 and spoke with a very happy chappy who promised me delivery for today, I like to get a deal and I can assure you that these guys are willing to negotiate.
The insulation boards arrived via Fed X today, on time and in perfect order, even the delivery driver was a cheerful soul.
I will be on the phone in the morning to order the UFH kits, well done to a company that goes into my black book for altogether nice people to deal with.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

D

dagger

Re: U heat

i use them all the time now, great value and excellent service!

as a matter of fact i installed one on last week:

heatmat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dagger

I was quite dubious that the quality would match marmox but the fact remains that it does and more, The price is quite fantastic. I have passed their details onto a friend who has just opened a new tile shop in Crewe, he will be contacting them very soon.

:hurray:

they will sell you marmox if you insist!, i have not tried thier own brand yet but as they are a marmox stockist,thier brand must at least be as good if not BETTER!
oh and thier one is bound to be less expensive!!

D

dagger

I have just put over 42 boards from Uheat on a bathroom wall for stone tiling...excellent price as well...and i have used thier UFH mat and loose cable systems..:thumbsup:

i must admit that i was sent 1 system once that was dual return...it was great value, but the mesh was almost the same colour as the wire...i pooped myself every time i went to make a cut!!!

i have 20/20 vision and i found it hard to tell the difference between the mat and the cable!!!!

the single core ones do not have this problem!

and i let uheat know my thoughts, so hopefully they would have changed the webbing on the newer dual core mats!!!!

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip

Dagger, Yea, Blue cable and blue mat. I nearly sliced through the cable when I was trying to trim the mat that had risen through the SLC. However, great company to deal with. They answer the phone. They send quotes within hours, They call you back when they say they will. They deliver on time.......and they reply to threads pretty quick too. I will definately use them again. Can I buy shares in UHeat? Cheers Sean

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

they will sell you marmox if you insist!, i have not tried thier own brand yet but as they are a marmox stockist,thier brand must at least be as good if not BETTER!
oh and thier one is bound to be less expensive!!

I know you've read THIS thread because you've replied to it. Marmox and ekoboard can't be compared. One is a tile backer board with 80% insulation properties of the other one (one the 10mm), the other one being a pure insulation board, and what?, say 80% of the cost?!

You do the maths. If you sell marmox to the customer you'll not make much and not really be providing the same quality insulation. You provide ekoboard you make more money, it costs the customer less, AND you have 20% more insulation!

There's no comparison. One's insulation, ones pretty much a tile backer board.

That's my opinion.

D

dagger

I know you've read THIS thread because you've replied to it. Marmox and ekoboard can't be compared. One is a tile backer board with 80% insulation properties of the other one (one the 10mm), the other one being a pure insulation board, and what?, say 80% of the cost?!

You do the maths. If you sell marmox to the customer you'll not make much and not really be providing the same quality insulation. You provide ekoboard you make more money, it costs the customer less, AND you have 20% more insulation!

There's no comparison. One's insulation, ones pretty much a tile backer board.

That's my opinion.

i am a little confused... do uheat not make a marmox copy?
i have used thier insulation boards and they were great!!
i thought that they also made a backerboard?

a am a big uheat fan...anyway here is the ecoboard in action:

19777450.jpg

50564063.jpg

Reply to uHeat Feedback in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement