Search the forum,

Discuss Trust a trader in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rcjtiling

Has any one every used the trust a trader website to find work? If so is it worth the hard earned dosh

R

rcjtiling

Im getting mixed reports on it , my mate a sparks and uses it gets good work of it , I'm busy as it is through word of mouth mainly , so sack that idea then .
Thanks for the response

R

rcjtiling

So I keep hearing you all don't use them sites , I was asking if they generated work and worth the money

D

Deleted member 9966

unfortunately rcj, if people don't use them, they won't know how good these places are at generating work and therefore being worth the money you spend on them.

most of the guys on here avoid stuff like that because they feel they are not worth the money.

M

m3fitter

Use your marketing skills and time emailing a flyer out to your target audience, local............. builders, developers, conservatory companies, tiling companies. cost you nothing and is very rewarding when you get replies... keep thinking of business people who would use a tiler..... letting agencies..bathroom fitters, plumbers, kitchen fitters etc.etc use your noddle like a businessman ;-)
you don't need to pay for the leads, just work yourself at self generating them, without trying to sound condescending..
rated people leads are targeted and is the minimum you can pay for leads.. and good, if you are good at selling yourself and your services..... but we're out of recession now and the busiest we have ever been for 5 years, they are looking for us... self generate by email flyers...... go tell them about you and the services you offer, you'll be surprised at the success rate ratio :)

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mike1979

I'm not proud I will tell you how it is I went through a very quiet spell around Xmas and so did a lot of tilers around my area so I got onto my builder but only used them when all else failed and guess what it payed the bills and kept my kids with a roof over their heads job done for me it was worth it while I was quiet I'm not now so I don't use them but if I did get the quiet again I would

Reply to Trust a trader in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen