Search the forum,

Discuss Trust a trader in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dejablue

Thinking of joining. Sent in my references, I then got very cold feet. Any advice from members of the company or feelings of the forum? Been working purely on recommendation previously but work seems to be drying up in the last month.

D

DHTiling

We always advise to be careful with these types of sites.. read all the small print etc..

D

doug boardley

too much about these organisations tends to be in the negative, I'd stick with the recommendations and try and ride out the lean times.

R

Rich

I wouldn't use any of these companies to be honest. there are much better ways of getting work in. Do a search on here for "advertising" or "getting more work". There are endless threads for people just starting out and tile served tilers that are finding things a bit slow. Might pick up a couple of tips to help you out.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
wherever im working i drop a card through the neighbours doors while im there...picked up a kitchen splashy last night from doing this so these other ways do sometimes work too

i would steer clear from these sites

Reply to Trust a trader in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen