Search the forum,

Discuss travertine cleaning in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

craig.curry

Hello

Have just laid a travertine floor in my bathroom and I'm just about to seal it with a matt finish. I have noticed there are marks on the tiles from the packaging they came in , are there any cleaners you could prescribe before I seal it all in.

Please throw me a paddle!!!!!!!!!!

D

DHTiling

hi mate...try washing with warm water first and leave to dry..if this doesnt work then try this product........dave......

Easy Clean Spray
A special product from the LITHOFIN-Range for marble, natural and artificial stone (MN). This mildly alkaline, ready-to-use cleaning product is based on high-quality natural soaps, cleaning and care additives.

Reply to travertine cleaning in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen