Search the forum,

Discuss travertine cleaning in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

craig.curry

Hello

Have just laid a travertine floor in my bathroom and I'm just about to seal it with a matt finish. I have noticed there are marks on the tiles from the packaging they came in , are there any cleaners you could prescribe before I seal it all in.

Please throw me a paddle!!!!!!!!!!

D

DHTiling

hi mate...try washing with warm water first and leave to dry..if this doesnt work then try this product........dave......

Easy Clean Spray
A special product from the LITHOFIN-Range for marble, natural and artificial stone (MN). This mildly alkaline, ready-to-use cleaning product is based on high-quality natural soaps, cleaning and care additives.

Reply to travertine cleaning in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. Have a tiler coming in to do my floor tiles but don't think he's done a...
Replies
Views
We inherited split face tiles on a feature wall in our ensuite. In my naivety over the last few...
Replies
Views
We have just laid an outdoor patio and path using black limestone (now wishing I’d perhaps...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I've recently tiled my own bathroom and all went well but I have noticed about an inch...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen