Search the forum,

Discuss Trade Only Thread: Poor Workmanship done by DIY'er or Rogue trader in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
image.jpg

Here is a job I got called out to the other day to price, they want me to rip two tiles out and replace and grout in because the two tiles don't match...!
BUT!! The customer was in for a shock, the shower (bath tap end) wall has 1 shade of white and the bath length wall has a complete different shade of whitey blue! !
the 2 tiles they wanted replacing were the shade of the opposite walls!!

After explaining batch no.'s in brief etc i showed the how bad the tiling had been done!
The company that had done this 'was a reputable company'

Reaction score
I blue "bumpy white" after fixing usually suggests to me moisture behind the tile. Maybe they were once white?

Bumpy whites lol, cheap 6"squares!

Maybe... but it looks like you have two different packs with different batch no.'s and they have mixed 1 tile on each wall!!

Reply to Trade Only Thread: Poor Workmanship done by DIY'er or Rogue trader in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen