Search the forum,

Discuss Topps Tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Anyone used these tiles from topps before..
Screenshot_2016-03-10-19-08-02.png

There 600 x 600 polished porcelain
What they like to fit....are they covered in transit wax , how porous are they? Do you have to seal them before fitting. Got a customer wants 30 m2 fitting.
Cheers.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Quote didn't come from topps it's a recommendation from someone I did a job for ...
Customer rings to tell me he's found a tile, a cheap tile, that normally means it's a nightmare to fix, so labour cost them more, so not really a saving at the end of the day !!
Anyone remember that cheap Polish pors from b&poo ? That was rubbish !!

Last edited:
O

Old Mod

Quote didn't come from topps it's a recommendation from someone I did a job for ...
Customer rings to tell me he's found a tile, a cheap tile, that normally means it's a nightmare to fix, so labour cost them more, so not really a saving at the end of the day !!
Anyone remember that cheap Polish pors from b&poo ? That was rubbish !!

Is that polished porc? Hehe
Do u mean this one Andy?
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Reply to Topps Tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays