Search the forum,

Discuss Topps Tiles Trade Website in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
I've given up on the mobile site as I can never get the trade prices.
I use the desktop site to get trade prices for my customers. I hate how it adds 10% on when you add tiles to the basket.

A couple of years ago I gave Topps some suggestions about their site and how it works, but I have not received a reply !!!!

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Bumpy White Wall Tile (20x25cm)
Item code: 390544
11 boxes of 20
We've added 10% to your order to cover cuts and possible damage whilst fixing. To remove the 10%, click here.

I ordered (dummy order) 10 boxes, but as you can see (above) they add 10% for my convenience!

Reply to Topps Tiles Trade Website in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement