Search the forum,

Discuss Topps Tiles Reward Club for Tilers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

IMG_0492.jpg
I also have received the 'Reward card'
with a possibility of winning a new van!

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
How does that work then? so theyve referred you to the customer? But the customer had already bought the tiles? Surely you can buy from wherever you want to then?

That's exactly the way I saw it! I even had adhesive left over from the job I'd just finished so didn't need much materials at all. So when the difference was best part of a ton I went to CTD.

Such a big deal was made if this. But the way I see it when I went round to quote they hadn't even decided what to go for. It was my meeting with them that sold them the modular travertine. The most expensive if the half dozen tiles they were considering. I'd say I got them the sale!

So with all that being said I took my business down the road to Tile Giant and opened an account there. So far they're smashing Topps prices on everything.

Reply to Topps Tiles Reward Club for Tilers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays