Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I'm tiling some fairly standard tiles - 60w by 30h round the bathroom. The last tile on the corner is 20cm so do I make the next tile 40 cm and continue round the room? I have started in the middle of one wall (bath wall) and am moving round the room.

It made sense but I just wanted to double check.

Thanks.

Reaction score
It depends if it leaves small slither cuts. Make sure you staff out and know what size cuts you will get around the room and adjust tiling to suit and a more pleasing wrap effect.
Thanks. I did the first wall as it is a different colour and spaced it out nicely. The second wall may not be as well spaced so should I adjust the tiles to make sure I avoid slithers at the end? How big is a slither?

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Reaction score
Thanks. I did the first wall as it is a different colour and spaced it out nicely. The second wall may not be as well spaced so should I adjust the tiles to make sure I avoid slithers at the end? How big is a slither?
50mm and under. Yes just adjust to get a better look

Reaction score
There are no stupid questions here mate! If you've not done any / much of it, then how would you know. Hope the bathroom turns out nice
Thanks. You haven't seen the rest of my questions yet!! But good to know. Its exciting and frustrating tiling. When it works it is euphoric. When it doesn't I want to smash it all up (anger issues?)

Reply to Tiling pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen