Search the forum,

Discuss TILING MOSAIC TILE ON 8MM FLEXIBLE PLYWOOD in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
Wedi do a curved board

wedi-bauplatte-construct-quer-rund-30mm-teaser.jpg

I wouldn't want to use 8mm ply in the bathroom

ggman

TF
Romford
Thank you all for the reply and suggestions, there is not enough
Space for a 20mm board, probably can get away with max 12mm, i tried a sample of flexible plywood, the original plastic panel is all cracked and a replacement can’t be purchased, will try to load the pics

View attachment 94989 View attachment 94990 View attachment 94991
Hello all thanks for all the useful suggestion, I am particularly interested at the solution with the 6mm insulation board, will it bend without any cutting or slices, will a 10mm needed to be sliced? Which kind of insulation boards are recommended? Thank you very much.
ggman

Reply to TILING MOSAIC TILE ON 8MM FLEXIBLE PLYWOOD in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement