Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling courses in Essex in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

sachabill

Hi Giuseppe,
I completed the STC (PTS) 4 week course back in Sepetember 08. Many thanks to Clint and Tony whom are always on the end of the phone if you need any advice.
6 months on and I have made around 16K so far on my own. Tiling is a workout and you have to work for your cash.I am now an approved Topps tile fitter and a proud member of Checkatrade.com.I will be receiveing my NVQ 2 within the next 3 weeks as I have completed the curriculum and evidence and assesments by the assesor. I loved the course and have paid for it 10 fold.Ive met other tilers along the way in my area and some have questioned my ability as it is only a 4 week course but have since worked with the guys and they are all impressed with the formality in which I work.Thanks to Mark,Tony,Clint,Gene,and all at PTS for your training method (very methodical). I just hope my back and knees can keep up with the tiling needs. Love it... Just finished 150m2 of travertine unfilled and travertine brickbond walls with tanking system.I love Bal for Adhesive.Ardex tanking system.Ditra Matting,and Lithofin stain stop.one other thing..Dont leave your tools in your van.Ive just had van turned over all tools gone.My own fault.
Sacha

Reply to Tiling courses in Essex in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.