Search the forum,

Discuss Tile Adhesive Poll 2013 - Which Tile Adhesive Did You Use Most? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Post count now must be 2+ before you can vote. That's to help stop any dodgy voting.
784+ voters last year, let's see if we can beat it this year.

C

cm ceramics

Still use mapei products. Never really branched out and tried anything else tho as I've always been impressed with their quality !!

C

Clydesider

I'm in my first year as a Tiler, so still 'feeling my way'. First dozen jobs done, all in Webber and no problems with it. Played 'second fiddle' to another Tiler last week who was using, and swears by, ' Palace', but that's not had one vote yet !

R

RDTiling

Like Clydesider, I'm in my first year of tiling. I used Bal on my first couple of jobs, but then found it hard to justify the extra costs to customers when Weber adhesive is of equal quality......there is also the added thing of Weber rewards - it would be good if you got reward points with all their products rather than just 20kg bags of adhesive.

R

Raff

Which Tile Adhesive Did You Use Most During 2013?

Please vote on the Poll. All answers can be seen by the members.

If you used a brand not showing then please respond with the make.

It might be due to trust, availability, customer preference, whatever. Just if you totted up the lot you used, which one did you use and buy the most of ?...

This is for 2013 only ,
2012 can be found Here 2011 can be found Here 2010 can be found HERE .....2009 can be found HERE ..... 2008 can be found HERE , mid-2006 to the end of 2007 can be found HERE .

50% of Ball and 50% of Ultra extanded white

G

Gazzer

I thought there would be lots of changes this year but its not how I expected ! Cant believe how low the BAL vote is and a little surprised on Weber being so far ahead.

Reaction score
I thought there would be lots of changes this year but its not how I expected ! Cant believe how low the BAL vote is and a little surprised on Weber being so far ahead.

Weber is nice stuff to work with, my local suppliers including Lee@tiletown stock it.

My local suppliers that stock Bal are to dear

Reply to Tile Adhesive Poll 2013 - Which Tile Adhesive Did You Use Most? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Let us know which brand of tiles adhesive you use. And the price per bag trade if possible...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen