Currently reading:
The van!

Discuss The van! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
new van for me ,had to get rid of L200 :(plain signwriting done by myself today(with the help of the wifes plotter):)
photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpg

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Nice van .. keep on top of the rust when it comes ... i like Vito's but merc vans are prone to early rust setting in on door skins and arches.

The writing looks canny , nice and neat and simple to say what you do..
looked into the rust thing before i bought it dave,got told they changed the material of the body around the 2004 mark i think,and today while doing the van noticed the wheel arches were plastic,plastic, couldn't believe it :) :)

D

DHTiling

I have still seen a few with rust on the bottom of the door skins on new models but i suppose they never washed them either, the road gang type lease hire lot :) ... i would take off the door lining and spray in some wax oil or similar.. i lad i know does this with all his vans , never tried it myself as i have been replacing mine every 3 yrs but anything to help with water sitting in there i suppose..

I did a job last summer for a couple and the bloke had an automatic Vito and it was if i recall right, 220 bhp as standard .. flying machine..

Reply to The van! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.