Currently reading:
TEST ME THIS - Who can see the tilersforums arms now lads?

Discuss TEST ME THIS - Who can see the tilersforums arms now lads? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Okay could do with a couple of normal members checking.

surprised-004.gif

You mean I'm not normal? :(
Crap!
Hey ho! :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
no was trying to post some pics and info and i am not allowed how very dare you :eek: my god i am just diy i ts like having your head removed and being condemed to roaming about b&q like all the rest of the zombies :confused:

No I've just ballsed up the config of it all mate. Company Support usually don't get access but there are exceptions and you were in the arms before I asked you to become company support so you SHOULD have access. I've just got to configure your account.

Give me a minute.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
ok wont let me put up images but got in think i will come back when you get this sorted
I
'll setup an account with the same privileges as yours mate and reconfigure it. I've caused a few technical faults today to be fair and I'm just about to give up on it. I'm doing no good trying to fix it without knowing the full problem. So I'll play around tomorrow when I have more time.

Reply to TEST ME THIS - Who can see the tilersforums arms now lads? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement