Search the forum,

Discuss Tarkett (or similar) flooring fitter needed near Truro, Cornwall in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

K

kitchensofdesir

Hi everyone. Have been working on a quote for a bathroom for a customer of mine. She is disabled and in a wheel chair. They have just bought a place near Blackwater and have asked me to quote on the bathroom. It has recently been refurbished before they bought it but is not suitable for them as there is a step up into the shower. The floor tiling is awful in there so plan is for me to rip out shower tray and install wetroom tray at floor level, rip up floor tiles and prep floor. At their present home thay have Tarkett Safetred Aqua on the floor and she would like the same (or similar product) in this bathroom. Thought it would be something I could do but looking into it I won't touch it with a barge poll.......Any one interested in looking at the job and pricing on tit would be greatly appreciated. They want work starting around begining of May.
Message me and I will give you my number to chat or vice versa.

Reply to Tarkett (or similar) flooring fitter needed near Truro, Cornwall in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen