Search the forum,

Discuss Standing the test of time in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

I went to visit an old project earlier this week, which we completed a few years ago. In fact I didnt want to go and look at it, it was a nightmare due to the programme and a difficult site manager. However someone else saw it and tracked us down so if you do a good job, you do get work of the back of it. Anyway its stood the test of time, and they must have a good cleaning team in because it looks as clean and fresh as it did when it was signed of. Heres a couple of photos 3 years on from the completion date.

Pebbs

Attachments

• pall-mall-1.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 85
  • pall-mall-3.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 85

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Do it once, do it right Lynn and it won't come and bite you back you, looks like it was finished yesterday!!! :thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

Sod off you finished tonight!

Dont know if I'm more impressed with the tiling or the cleaners!

P

Pebbs

How many times do you finish a job, and then six months down the line you return to see it trashed by bad cleaning? Plenty! The worst is external cladding, they pay a fortune to have it done, and then it gets used as a toilet by late night drunks.........uggghhh.

Lynn

O

Old Mod

Stunning piece of work [MENTION=20079]Pebbs[/MENTION] that floor is beautiful!
Those reflections from the glass in the door and the Mural, the lines are perfectly straight!
Really nice work!
Sorry if that sounds patronising! Certainly not meant that way.
It's just a thing I have.
I love seeing the reflections on a tiled surface so perfect.

S

steve187

very nice job, why has the building not been used for three years, did you forget to hand the keys back

Reply to Standing the test of time in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen