Currently reading:
Stains on white limestone floor

Discuss Stains on white limestone floor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Just thought I'd update you all . . . I have no idea how it ended up!

I passed on the recommendations and ideas you all posted and left the client and the site foreman with it. I didn't wana get involved in either helping to fix the problem or ripping up and replacing. I know it sounds abit bad but when I left it was a complete job and a very happy client. I just didn't wana get involved in all the bad feeling and arguing that was bound to take place. Been there and done that before - nightmare!! I'd rather be remembered for doing a good job and leaving rather than part of the misery and extra expense that was going to happen.

Reply to Stains on white limestone floor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.