Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Had my Transit custom stage 1 tuned from 125bhp > 180bhp yesterday. Goes like stink now!!! :D

Screenshot_20180407-085100.jpg

D

Dougs Third Go

day went ok, considering. Took me most of the day to lay just 4m of floor tiles and thumb is throbbing a bit now, but all tiles down and just grouting to do tomorrow before 7 weeks off tools...I doubt it'll be that long though haha!

B

Blunt Tool

Well that was a wasted day, turned up to tile a bathroom for a builder that does insurance work, their painter was downstairs painting the new lounge ceiling and their toddler son decided it was a good idea to do a headstand in the open 10 litre bucket of emulsion then run around rest of the house dripping paint EVERYWHERE! I came down to see what all the commotion was about to see a painter on his knees cleaning with tears in his eyes, a hysterical mum losing it and kid asking if they were still going to the pictures still dripping paint everywhere!! I burst out laughing and last thing I remember was picking up my tools from front garden! Some folk have no sense of humour :(

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen