Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

at this point...
I have nothing more to do...

20180215_112207.jpg

I

Italy

at this point...
I have nothing more to do...

View attachment 96796
omg ....
how many boxes of tiles have
wrote this love letter?
does not it look like a love letter? dear tiler. professional tiler etc. etc.
just missing a picture of a milf and the description was perfect.
said this, with a description like that, the tiler
before contesting, he thinks twice.
and after reading, he has nothing more to do
because they explained everything.

I

Italy

Ok .
Didn't know they
Flopps tiles in Italy
floops are there all over the world.
only advantage in Italy is that after an error
send the brand off and how you turn around
another brand is there to replace it.
given the wide selection of brands available.
but I can also make mistakes, I do not know how it works abroad.
here it works like this.

Q

Qwerty

So today was my impromptu meeting with the director of BCT. It went pretty well for a first meeting. He bought along Starbucks coffee and we stood outside in the freezing cold whilst it was snowing and chatted. We talked about the issues raised in the BCT thread and no excuses were given which was refreshing. He said that they really are looking into the matters and this is what promoted his visit to Devon to the factory to get some answers. He spoke about what they as a company are doing to improve their relationship with fixers to gain that invaluable feedback and ultimately to better themselves and their reputation, and the meeting with myself will be one of many yet to come.

I have invited BCT to openly join the forum as a 'company support' account and answer questions when raised.

This was a great first meeting and a step in the right direction for us tilers!

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Vivaro. Had to jump it a couple of times during the cold snap, should have charged it. I only work local so never gets a decent run. Battery charging in customers garage. Walking to work tomorrow!

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Tanking with a 7kg bucket of paste and an old tanking bucket with water and sponge next to it to clear any splatter off the shower tray.
Full on plunged my sponge and both hands into the tanking paste by accident, then I did it again 10 minutes later!

B

Blunt Tool

419DE045-5F03-4658-9BBF-25567F4FAF2C.jpeg A2CEFAE6-0109-444F-8D7B-9583694B6449.jpeg ADDEC331-883D-4114-BCB7-A8F0E9C112C7.jpeg FDAD673A-E1DE-4507-92DC-68A120F1680D.jpeg Just finished a job with BCT’s, tanked the shower area and tiles were suprisingly ok for size, shape and glaze!! :eek: Only thing I did check with plumber was what was happening with shower tray as tight to floor one side but just about an inch other side to be level but was solid and he said he would finish around it later with something? Anyway it’s his pound and I’m just the monkey to get on with it!

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen