Currently reading:
Slow set S2

Discuss Slow set S2 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ouch! Kerakoll Bio Gel No Limits Flexible Adhesive? Again never used but heard good things about it. Maybe some others on here have used it?
Thanks for your reply . Found a supplier of rocatex slow set S2 at a reasonable price of £23 inc VAT . Don’t feel comfortable tiling directly onto the underfoor heating but the manufacturers stipulate S2 adhesive and a primer so will just follow their guidelines to the letter . In some ways I’m glad this one is for a very good friend and not a client

Thanks for your reply . Found a supplier of rocatex slow set S2 at a reasonable price of £23 inc VAT . Don’t feel comfortable tiling directly onto the underfoor heating but the manufacturers stipulate S2 adhesive and a primer so will just follow their guidelines to the letter . In some ways I’m glad this one is for a very good friend and not a client
Hi Gary - are you able to tell me the supplier you found for the Rocatex slow set S2 at £23 inc VAT? I'm struggling to find it for sale anywhere at any price. Cheers.

Hi Gary - are you able to tell me the supplier you found for the Rocatex slow set S2 at £23 inc VAT? I'm struggling to find it for sale anywhere at any price. Cheers.
Hi there , Cheam Tile center . That’s near Sutton in Surrey. I phoned rocatex directly and they were very helpful in giving me the supplier nearest to me .
[automerge]1596994937[/automerge]
Hi there , Cheam Tile center . That’s near Sutton in Surrey. I phoned rocatex directly and they were very helpful in giving me the supplier nearest to me .
[automerge]1596995056[/automerge]

Attachments

• 53326246-3311-41B2-9FA7-544DD011A568.png
    256.5 KB · Views: 15
  • E086152D-87AD-49D6-A5EF-623CEC2EBE37.png
    376.4 KB · Views: 18
Hi Gary, Ive got the same problem albeit on a much smaller scale. Client asked if I was laying Ditra onto the heating system first and I didnt have an answer. Manufacturers on this one specifically mentioned Mapei S2 flexible slowset.

Reply to Slow set S2 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement