Currently reading:
Sigma Sigma 10m9 240volt cutter

Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma 10m9 240volt cutter in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
I'm selling my 10m9 as I just don't use it anymore. It's in great condition, 240v.
£650

Zzs0x4s2SrSMvUwYo6hAmw.jpg LKerwaM7SgC1lN4Kt1NX9Q.jpg 55sJbyWgQUuzKPyFqBEIWQ.jpg pAr%W6euSY25q4dsM9PWBA.jpg txkH4KBnQteYsFnfvoab+g.jpg ybt95%JRQaelCvwFbq7Z0w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gamma38

TF
Bedford

Reply to Sigma 10m9 240volt cutter in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being tasked with by customers. Up to now, I've been cutting the 1200mm length with angle grinder/diamond...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Town White Polish 595mm
I'm looking for a few Porcelanosa Town White Polish / Pulido floor tiles - badly laid in my new build and a few have cracked. One or two would be useful, I could use up to 8 to allow for some wastage.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement