Currently reading:
Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Edit May 2024: THIS is a New Show Us Your Work Thread for 2024 Onwards

This is the new Tilers Showcase Forum where we want new tiling work added, with each tiling job you complete having a thread of its own so people can see what kind of work you do, and potential customers can find your work

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to all members of Tilers forums to show us any work that they do.

Be it from installing a kitchen to garden decking. Show us your work! Get those pictures taken, but then do something with them! Actually add them to a thread and some facebook groups with your website link in them etc and it'll help spread the tile love. :)

If you have done a job then please do share it with us.

Pics are a MUST as what is the point of sharing a job without them..:smilewinkgrin:.

So if you do a job and you take a few pics then please do share it with us.

Lets make it a big thread for all to view and input in.

Thanks Dave ..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I think I have posted these pics before, but I am trying a different size. If they come out blank, I will know they are too big, so here goes. Test

Attachments

• new1.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 88
  • new2.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 87
  • new3.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 77
  • new4.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 78
  • new5.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 76
  • new6.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 75
U

user123

looking through that thread was a exellent way of getting to no you guys,spot on tiling,even if some of the tiles or other things werent to pleasing to the eye,but i wont hit on certain customers tastes lol.nothing like fitting tiles that need never be removed or sacralidge to be.thanks bri for your comments,vice versa fella,also thanks mosaic girl,it is a lottle coffinesque lol,got those tiles in my bathroom without the coffin and the borders,amazing work of yours,very intricate and time consuming tile art.thanks for your comments and likes,mucho app,bi 4 now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a Topps Tiles store in Newcastle Under Lyme, not far from the Untold Media office as weird as that...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement