Currently reading:
Rubi bridge saw for sale

Discuss Rubi bridge saw for sale in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

specren

TF
Sorry guys. I live in Wallingford Oxfordshire. Easy to get to.

I would post pics, however my garage is choca with gear, hence the quick sale of this saw. I intended to use it as at the time i thought my work ( wetroom/bathroom fitter.) Would necessitate a larger cutter.

I could sell for more as its brand new and never been used, not even played with.

Bargain for somone,....... for me.......... I take on the chin.

C

charlie1

No worrys mate, i possibly be buying a 1000mm manual cutter, got a load of big jobs big tiles coming up :)

I'd consider selling my sigma 3EM if the price was right. I bought for same reason as you but 1 mtr tile jobs are too few and far between now. Isn't this great, we are all swapping tools for reasonable amounts of money instead of buying new, then a few yrs down the line, you never know, we could all buy them back again. £340 for 3EM

O

Old Mod

I'd consider selling my sigma 3EM if the price was right. I bought for same reason as you but 1 mtr tile jobs are too few and far between now. Isn't this great, we are all swapping tools for reasonable amounts of money instead of buying new, then a few yrs down the line, you never know, we could all buy them back again. £340 for 3EM
:rofl: upcycling at it's best! But Scotland [MENTION=1363]charlie1[/MENTION] once u become independent they wouldn't let me across the border! Mwwwaaaaahhhh
I knew u and I had common ground [MENTION=29939]Stef[/MENTION] hahaha

Reply to Rubi bridge saw for sale in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement