Currently reading:
regrout

Discuss regrout in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

My mate would like me to regrout his bathroom. It will be a very painstaking and fiddly job as he has mosaics running linear.

My question is, are there any really good grout cleaners out there that will take it back to its original, or as close as possible, state? Hopefully eradicating the need for a regrout.

Otherwise I'll be putting it off long as possible !!!

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Is it just dirty? The grout i mean. Or does it need digging out and re-doing. I done a large-ish kitchen floor earlier in the year. Someone had fixed the tiles well but used ivory grout and didn't use any protector on the lines.
I brought FILA's grout cleaner and found it excellent. Brought it up as good as new. I hate racking out, even with the multitool, would much sooner clean and protect if the grouting's good.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
Ah yes I have seen this used on the advert ! It did look good, very gimmicky however if it does what it says on the tin and is of good build then maybe worth a punt.

Has anyone used a Vitrex grout out ?

Hi cam I've got the Vitrex grout remover and its earned me a few quid!!its a good tool for the right job. The grout colour ants are ok if the grouting has been done properly? If the grouts to high it won't work!!!just wipes back off ;)

Reply to regrout in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement