Search the forum,

Discuss recommended primer for green gyproc that has been emulsioned? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Paulyboy

hi paul,i use cement based addys for tiles that size although you are just within recommnded size limits to user your tubbed addy..

im not keen on tiling onto painted surfaces ...is it a mist coat thats been applied or has it been properly painted by the customer?

the builder has given it a 2-3 coats of contract emulsion (NOT vinyl emulsion) against my and the customers advice....

P

Perry

Have always used green top bucket addy on green gyproc without issue.....obviously using small to med ceramic tiles, and grouted a day or so after fixing
next day take one off bet its still wet in the middle but i have never seen green top adhesive but then i haven't used bucket adhesive for thirty years

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to recommended primer for green gyproc that has been emulsioned? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.