Search the forum,

Discuss Raimondi pedalo, anybody use one? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

[video=youtube;0n_j9ToQkdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n_j9ToQkdA&feature=plcp[/video]
i use this machine and i would highly reccomend it to anyone it great even on small floors ,saves my knees so it has to be good,and i work mainly on mosaic floor so even more grout to wash off......:thumbsup: but that pedlow looks good as well

there was one on Ebay like this a few months back and I was so tempted. 2 new sponge rollers and it went for £80 ish

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Peter i use the ordinary on your knees grot float, but must look in to another knees saving method.:thumbsup:
Neil that was a great bargain ,i would have snapped it -up just for spares ! i expect the sponge rollers would be worth that !:thumbsup: i have used it on about ten pools not and still no wear on the roller sponge, only were my lad put it in the box-on wheels i made for it and assured me he had raised the front wheels ( but did not, little *&^% ) so when i got it out to use it next the sponge had dried flat on one bit :mad2:, still when it was wet it regained shape a bit :thumbsup:

B

bugs183

Peta, If you've got floors over 25m2 to grout get your self a Pedalo great piece of kit. I can easily grout and wash off on my own 40m2 in a few hours.
Some people say it leaves the tiles a bit wet, but never had a problem. Great on tiles and stone, not so good on uncalibrated slate.
don't loose the black bung, and buy a thick broom handle, the one that comes with it is rubbish.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
Peta, If you've got floors over 25m2 to grout get your self a Pedalo great piece of kit. I can easily grout and wash off on my own 40m2 in a few hours.
Some people say it leaves the tiles a bit wet, but never had a problem. Great on tiles and stone, not so good on uncalibrated slate.
don't loose the black bung, and buy a thick broom handle, the one that comes with it is rubbish.

The majority of my work is commercial so I think it will be ideal. Don't do much slate work and when I do it's only bits so wouldn't use it anyway

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
bought the pedalo about 4 mnths ago! if ya got some good size floors to tile its great not worth gettin out for anythin less than 20m2 imo,holds alot of water tho which is tricky on emptying altho you ll work out a tecnique im sure! well worth the outlay tho

Where did you get it from mate? I've seen kwiksplit are doing them for £180

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I got mine from here, click the link:
Ceramic Tiling Tools, Raimondi Tools UK & Ireland
Maybe try Vulcan as well. If theres a team of you i'd get a second sweepex head so one of you emulsyies the grout and the other follows and cleans up.
Bloomin brill for commercial floors matey!

Cheers, the cheapest I've seen it so far.....

Last edited by a moderator:

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I got mine from here, click the link:
Ceramic Tiling Tools, Raimondi Tools UK & Ireland
Maybe try Vulcan as well. If theres a team of you i'd get a second sweepex head so one of you emulsyies the grout and the other follows and cleans up.
Bloomin brill for commercial floors matey!

it's arrived! had one delivered to the job i'm currently on. got about 140 metres to grout over the weekend, can't wait to give it a go!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Raimondi pedalo, anybody use one? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.