Search the forum,

Discuss raimondi bm180 in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

now that I sold BATTIPAV 160, I am willing to purchase the workbench raimondi BM 180, with two new 3948 accessories, (keep locked, tile and guide freecut). before I always used freecut, to cut large sizes and I was fine. only problem was to be able to keep locked the tiles type planks.
because the suction cups of freecut, stick well, on the planks.
there may be other solutions?
of course, they must have the same function.
to be able to hook freecut and tile
http://www.raimondispa.com/folderpd...ature_grandi_formati-TAGLIO-2016-I-GB-low.pdf

O

Old Mod

Which breakers do you use Antonio?

IMG_6364.PNG

S

Spud

About 100 euro for a good one Marc 3 fall may have a link for you Antonio or you can search glass cutting equipment on the Italian search engines and you will find an Italian supplier , you have to remember Antonio all tile companies including montolit and Raimondi are simply using glass pliers and glass lifting equipment for maxi slabs and pretending they have invented them for tiles

Reply to raimondi bm180 in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.