Search the forum,

Discuss Porcelanosa Hampton Beige Floor Tile 22cm x 90cm (13 Boxes,15.444 M2) in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Available - Porcelanosa Hampton Beige Floor Tile 22cm x 90cm (13 Boxes - 15.444 M2)

Porcelanosa Hampton Beige 22 x 90 cm – A premium light Grey wood-effect porcelain wall and floor tile with natural grain, knots and tone variations. Practical for internal and external applications. Manufactured to exceptional standards to deliver a premium finish. Unlike real wood, this porcelain tile is easily wiped clean and does not require the periodic treating that is necessary with natural products. A rectified edge allows for minimal grout joints, which are both practical and aesthetically pleasing
Screenshot 2023-09-03 171740.png

Reply to Porcelanosa Hampton Beige Floor Tile 22cm x 90cm (13 Boxes,15.444 M2) in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen