Search the forum,

Discuss Polished off white tiles. Not happy with grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Paul82

-
Reaction score
Hi, purchased some off white polished porcelain tiles. I wanted grout to match them as close as possible.

Tiler has used mapei Jasmine but it looks like a yellow colour against the tiles.

Do you have any recommendations to an alternative grout that would be a better match?

Thanks
20200116_182757.jpg

[automerge]1579212198[/automerge]

Attachments

• 20200116_182752.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 20200116_183054.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 34

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Bal mm2 white is an off white colour and would have been perfectly fine.

jobdone

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Very Labour intensive raking out the grout and very easy to damage an edge. I would go for the Fuga fresca first moon white if they make it.

Reaction score
I always show my customers a swatch book of grout colours, lay the best matched plastic swatches next to or between the tiles and let them choose the colour. This way I don't get any come back as they selected the colour themselves and no need to be raking out and risk damaging a tile. Did you not choose the colour yourself to start with??

Reply to Polished off white tiles. Not happy with grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen