• Thread starter Vespaman
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 5K
Search the forum,

Discuss Pilkington Indulgence 120 X 120 Mm. in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

V

Vespaman

Hi Paul, thanks for your patience. Please could you carry on checking. I could do with all the colours as they are in a particular pattern on the walls.
Cheers for everything you are doing for me.

Regards,
Ste
Hi Paul, thanks for your patience. Please could you carry on checking . I could do with all the colours as they are in a particular pattern on the walls. Cheers for everything you are doing for me.
Ste

T

Tile Shop

Ok.... chased up the warehouse on this and they cannot find a single trace of any colour from the range apart from a few green and blue ones which is obviously no good to you.

We tried. Sorry I couldn't help :(

V

Vespaman

Ok.... chased up the warehouse on this and they cannot find a single trace of any colour from the range apart from a few green and blue ones which is obviously no good to you.

We tried. Sorry I couldn't help :(
Cheers for trying Paul. I appreciate how hard you did try.
Regards,

Ste

Reply to Pilkington Indulgence 120 X 120 Mm. in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen