Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
I must say thats got to best van lay out i have ever seen , i have a transit and if i put all my tools in the van i can not find anything , i have to much to tell you truth 6 grinders , 5 different polishing machi nes , 4 wet cutters , 18 boxes of tools , 2 upright polishing machines, 2 hoovers , around 20 levels 8 straight edges , grouting machine for commercial jobs the list goes on , as for dry cutters rubi from ts30 to the new 1500, sigma all sizes , got to start to sell off some as i do hord tools and dont throw away anything ,

Reaction score
You got enough levels there spanish!

you are right scottley i do seem to have a level fetish !

in the van i have 1800, 1200, 900, 600, 300 stabilas and bosch lazer and staff, the ones in the garage are spares/old ones used for dot and dabbing boards/mucky work etc.

i gave about 5 levels away this year so think they may be breeding !

Reaction score
i find i can store and carry a vast amount of kit in a relativly small van with the tool chests

eg in the power tool chest i have

combi drill, impact driver, 4 chargers, 10 batteries
angle grinder and various discs
multimaster and various blades/spares
belt sander and belts
palm sander and sheets
plane
jigsaw and blades
circular saw and blades

when they where all in their boxes they took up 4 times the space

and no one can nick off with the full chest !

works well for me and looks organised if customer see's the inside of the van

Reaction score
DSC00050.jpg mine before and after and this is on a good day DSC00039.jpg
pencil.png

Mouldy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hows that stay tidy lying on its side then? Looks like the icy conditions gotcha!

Spanish, Ill be nicking a few of those ideas mucka. Like it!

T

tfs

you gonna use a trailer with the pick up Doug? or will you get what you normally carry, in the back?

Reply to PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks